GoPro’s have become a household name in recent years with some of the most epic video footage ever captured in extreme sports history. Here is your definitive guide to the latest and greatest action camera out there: GoPro HERO4 Session for $399.99. Video Source: GoPro.
What you need to know:
– Smallest and lightest GoPro yet.
– One-button control, easy start/stop design.
– 1080p60, 1440p30, and 720p 100 video qualities.
– 8MP photos, Time-Lapse between 0.5 to 60 seconds, Burst photos at 10 frames per second.
– More mounting features, I.E. Ball Joint Buckle feature.
– Controllable through GoPro App or Smart Remote (sold separately.)
– Tough, rugged, waterproof up 33 feet.
– Dual mic system; mic’s in front and back of camera.
– 2-hour built-in battery/ USB connection.
– Wi-Fi and Bluetooth enabled for easy sharing.
– Free GoPro Studio software: powerful yet easy editing.
What the GoPro HERO 4 Session comes with:
– GoPro HERO4 Session Camera.
– Standard Frame.
– Low-Profile Frame.
– Curved Adhesive Mount.
– Flat Adhesive Mount.
– Ball Joint Mounting Buckle
– Mounting Buckles + Hardware
– Micro USB Cable
Surfing utilizes action cameras to the max and GoPro has come out with a Surf Edition that includes a surfboard mount, FCS Plug Mount, and a camera tether for the same price of $399.99.
For the full technical specs, visit www.gopro.com here for the full technical layout of the GoPro HERO4 Session. Stay updated on Soul id for the latest and most to-the-point reviews on the newest photography and extreme sports gear on the Soul id Blog.