The 2015 Enduro Mountain Biking Association World Tour is entering the second half of the tour with four events over and four to go. With events remaining in the United States, Canada, Spain, and Italy, there is still some epic Enduro action remaining in this year’s Enduro World Series.
Check out some great footage from the Chain Reaction Cycles Emerald Enduro in Carrick, Ireland from earlier in the Enduro World Series from our friends at EWS:
With some of the most talented and versatile mountain bikers in the world, the current standings are extremely close with athletes and teams from multiple countries in the lead of the six events: Open Women, Open Men, Women under 21, Men under 21, Men Master, and Teams Overall.
EWS Teams Overall:
- 1st place: Trek Factory Racing Enduro Team: 3120 Pts.
- 2nd place: Rocky Mountain – URGE bp Rally Team: 2810 Pts.
- 3rd place: Cube Action Team: 2780 Pts.
EWS Open Men:
- 1st place: Justin Leov, Trek Factory Racing Enduro Team: 1350 Pts.
- 2nd place: Gregory Callahan, Cube Action Team: 1250 Pts.
- 3rd place: Florian Nicolai, Rocky Mountain – URGE bp Rally Team: 1230 Pts.
EWS Open Women:
- 1st place: Tracy Moseley, Trek Factory Racing Enduro Team: 1150 Pts.
- 2nd place: Anne Caroline Chausson, IBIS CYCLES: 1100 Pts.
- 3rd place: Cecile Ravanel, Commencal Vallnord Enduro Team: 960 Pts.
EWS Men U21:
- 1st place: Adrien Dailly, Lapierre Gravity Republic: 850 Pts.
- 2nd place: Pedro Burns, Cube Action Team: 570 Pts.
- 3rd place: Conor Lavelle, IBIS CYCLES: 530 Pts.
EWS Women U21:
- 1st place: Axelle Murigneus: 500 Pts.
- 2nd place: Raphaela Richter, Radon Factory Racing: 300 Pts.
- 3rd place: Elena Melton: 200 Pts.
EWS Men Master:
- 1st place: Woody Hole: 750 Pts.
- 2nd place: Mika Hangas: 490 Pts.
- 3rd place: Seb Ramsay: 440 Pts.
All statistical information is courtesy of www.enduroworldseries.com/series-rankings/.
With only four events left, multiple riders will be battling to improve their standings in the 2015 Enduro World Series with the Yeti Cycles Big Mountain Enduro presented by Shimano. The second half of the Enduro World Series will begin on July 31st in Crested Butte, one of the premier mountain biking locations in the world.
Stay tuned with the Soul id Mountain Biking news page id page here for updates on the event and watch the Big Mountain Enduro event on July 31st as some of the toughest riders push through the final four events of the 2015 Enduro World Series.
Soul id is the social network for action and adventure sports. Create a Soul id profile to receive all the most epic photos, video, news and more in one location. Create your Soul id account on the Soul id homepage: https://soulid.me